Wednesday 23 January 2008

The Most Awaited Package

This package is important to both b & me. We've been waiting for this package for almost four weeks. The good news, I just received the most awaited package this afternoon. Yeay... When I heard someone knocked on the door, I knew it must be that package. After signing the paper, I just couldn't wait for B to come home to open the package together... Without any hesitation I opened the package and saw a white envelope. Opened the white envelope and I was looking for a letter. Nope..there's no letter. Ok..ok..calm down. Checked the passport and I smiled from ear to ear. Alhamdullillah..we're granted the Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR or also known as PR). That's a huge a relieve for both of us. B left for work with a happy face..bless him.

No comments: