Friday 3 August 2007

ScaRY..SpOOky..WeIrD... Part One : The Stand

Flap..flap...
Flap..flap..flap..continuously...
Knock..knock...
Knock..knock..knock..repeatedly...
I was awaken by this tiny noise...
Not loud but enough for me to detect it...
Having a supersonic ears (this is what B told me..haha)...
I could detect even a slightest noise or movements..(err..enough of that)
Anyway, I woke B up and asked whether he could here these noises...


B : Mmm..it must be our neighbour..
Me: Neighbour?!! What do you mean our neighbour?
(Mind you, our next door neighbour at the moment is having a house renovation, but I don't think they will knock anything down in the early hours..? I mean seriously early..!!).
Me: B, please..take a peek...(me, sound worried)


B, walking towards the window...


B : Ahhh..it just a taxi driver.
Me: Taxi?? We didn't ask for any taxi (at this moment, i felt very weird & uneasy).
Me: Or is it the taxi driver who got the wrong house? Anyway, what is the time now?
B : It's four o'clock.
Me: Four o'clock in the morning?!! Geez..!!
B : It's ok I'll go and check.
Me: Gulp..ok...(but inside i wanted to say "NO" pls)


Downstairs...
I could hear my hubby trying to communicate without opening the door.


B : Yes, can I help? (or so what i heard)


Suddenly I heard the sound of the door opened.
Ohh..no..this couldn't be good (my gut feeling was telling me...)
I could hear my hubby said... No..No..No..repeatedly...
I felt sick inside... I hope B is ok...
I was still in our bedroom (doing nothing), calling out for my hubby...


Me: B, is everything alright?


No, reply...silence... B..are you alright..?!!(I was screaming inside). I felt really sick...



continued....




knock..knock..
flap..flap..
what is it..?
don't want to know..
don't want to open..
just begone..

No comments: