Friday 3 August 2007

ScaRY..SpOOky..WeIrD... Part Two : The Truth

Ddduumm...
I heard the door closed...
Oh good..what happened?
I just hope B is ok...
Thud..thud..thud..
I heard footsteps...
Going upstairs...
I brave myself to voiced out...


Me: B, are you ok?
B : I'm fine...


Feeling tiny bit relieved...


Me: What happened? What's wrong? Are you ok? (I suddenly became an instant FBI agent, hahaha)
B : Dunno...(sounding confused and puzzled).
B : This old guy was saying,"This is my house. I want to get my money in the kitchen to pay the taxi driver."
Me: Huh?!!!
B : That's what the guy told me repeatedly.
Me: Huh?!! But this is our house. We've been staying here for nearly five years now.
B : I know. That's what I told him that THIS is our house and shut the door.


I felt goosebumps all over my body. It's not possible this guy being living in our house without us knowing. Err...no..I think I watched too much thriller movies..hehe...


Me: How many of them?
B : Two
Me: Haa..TWO?!! Are they both old?
B : Nope!! The other one is a little boy.
Me: Little boy??? You mean he is like in primary school?
B : No. It's like this Kakak(sister) son.
Me: That's not little boy... That's teenager like doing A-levels...
B : Owh yaa...


Oh my god, B's description of little boy was totally waayyy offf... Anyway, I investigated him further. At the same time my hubby switched on our study lamp and looked outside the window. The old guy was still looking at our house.


Me: Is he our landlord?
(I know it's not the most intelligent question but somehow i felt the need to ask haha..:P).
B : No and I should know how our landlord looks like.
Me: Are they drunk?
B : I don't think so
Me: Is the boy threatening that old man?
B : No, I don't feel it that way coz he was holding/supporting this man's hand
Me: Weird?!!
B : I think I just gonna tell the taxi driver this is our house and not that old man house.
Me: WHAATTT!!! No way!! You are so not going out and tell them anything!! We don't know them and they could probably harm us, ok!!
B : Then what do you want me to do? Call the cops?
Me: *thinking* Well yes...
B : What's the cops number? (asking innocently) Is it 999?
Me: I dunno..yeah i think so... (when i was writing this, i think its funny that both of us didn't know the police station number. but, it was quite a different story before). By the time we tried to find out the number, the taxi was gone. Pheewww...!!!


continued...




Excuse me, it's mine
Excuse us, its ours
No, it's mine...
No, its ours...
Dussh...it's definitely ours!!
Shuh..shuh..go away...
and never comeback!! (smeagol from LOTR said these words..hahaha)

No comments: