Saturday 4 August 2007

ScaRY..SpOOky..WeIrD... Part Three : The Aftermath

Zooomm...
The taxi was gone...
We were so glad and relieved...
At the same time, the incident left us feeling confused and scared...


B :
Lets, try and get some sleep.
Me: Yeah, ok.


But the fact was, i couldn't even closed my eyes. My mind was spinning..thinking what if those guys came back when i was all alone..arrgghh...Ok..ok..sleep..sleep... After more than an hour, i finally dozed off. Later that morning, B told me that he couldn't sleep as well. Owh, poor b. Anyway, before he was off to work, he gave me long list of caution and oh, despite the usually ones.


B : Please do take care ok, if anything just call me. (and so on)
B : Don't just open the door. Look whether it's a postman or whoever. If possible don't even open the door.
B : InsyaAllah nothing will happen.
Me: *just nodding*
B : I love you B.
Me: I love you too B.


The next thing i knew, i called mama. I told her everything. Mama was petrified. Oh no..i didn't mean to make her worried sick. But, the fact that we are both far apart, makes her even worried. Mama told me to be extra careful, report to the police and called the landlord (just to make sure it isn't his relative).

Mama called that afternoon. Sound worried as before, asking whether i did as told... Ermm no..:P. By now i could here papa's voice in the background sound as worried and concerned as mama. Oh..no..double worriers.. I felt so guilty making my parents feels that way...

Regardless, everything is ok now... Alhamdulillah. We hope there will be no more unexpected incidents happen. God forbid. So, everyone just be careful ok no matter where you are... Take care...




Hmm..huh?
Hmm..what?
Hmm..lalalala...
Hmm..dadidadida...
Owh..the usual tunes...
The one that we always hear...
That familiar beats...

No comments: